[Vision2020] 'No Negroes Allowed' in Wisconsin Gentlemen's Club

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Dec 8 14:08:49 PST 2010

I'm sure you are all right.  Women probably are allowed in a different
capacity.. And of course that makes me feel worse, not better.  Shows how
out of the loop I am, I didn't even think about a strip club.  I was
envisioning some sort of place with manly décor, leather chairs, smoking
stands, butlers, where men sat around tossing back scotch on the rocks
(while their wives directed the servants  at home) and discussed
intellectual issues such as, "Is the BCS the fairest way to rank college
football teams?"

Sue H.