[Vision2020] Illegal Gardening -- Not!

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Sun Dec 5 17:43:56 PST 2010

I wonder if some of the confusion about the Sherman Anti-Trust Act had to do
with the general lack of enforcement/application of it until almost 2
decades later, during THEODORE Roosevelt's presidency. But of course
Theodore Roosevelt was busy fighting the Civil War, so it is perfectly
understandable why he would have wanted to enforce the Sherman Act at that
point.   ;-)

Bob Dickow, troublemaker