[Vision2020] “5 erroneous assertions” allegedly made by Joe, according to Darrell

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:08:38 PST 2010

con·no·ta·tion  (kn-tshn)
*n.*
*1. *The act or process of connoting.
*2.*
*a. *An idea or meaning suggested by or associated with a word or
thing: Hollywood
holds connotations of romance and glittering success.
*b. *The set of associations implied by a word in addition to its literal
meaning.
*3. **Logic* The set of attributes constituting the meaning of a term;
intension.
*conno·tative** adj.*
*conno·tative·ly** adv.*
*
*
*I draw your attention to #2b and #3.*
*Or, in laymans terms:  If it walks and talks like a duck, it probably is.*
*
*
*Again, I congratulate you on the tone and level of analysis.*