[Vision2020] Keim on the Frequency of discussing Christ Church and NSA on Vision 2020

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:39:50 PST 2010

Darrell,

Here's the point, which you seem to have missed. You made several
accusations about the V's obsession with Christ Church and NSA (see
below). You did not back any of them up -- not even when I asked you
to do so during our original exchange. You make a comment below that
my analysis is somewhat skewed -- "RE the month of November." But the
point is that you made a harmful, prejudicial accusation that you
STILL have yet to back up.

I spent 4 hours today finding data that should convince you that your
accusation might be false and has no basis in terms of recent posts on
the V. If you think it has a basis, spend a little time to back it up.
Or admit that you really don't know what you're talking about and that
your opinion is based on hearsay from your conservative friends and
nothing more. This is a harmful accusation that leads folks to dismiss
the V for no reason. So far there is no evidence that you are doing
more than spreading vicious rumors against your political opponents.
If you're not, back your comments up and admit they have no basis.

I'm not sure what the 3 things to think about below are meant to
suggest but they sound insulting. I'd appreciate it if you stopped
giving advice to me as if you knew me, which you don't. Let's just try
to stick to the issues, which you are still managing to avoid.

Best, Joe