[Vision2020] ''Oh what a tangled web we weave when firstwepractice to deceive''

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 20:36:53 PST 2010

Roger has his facts mixed up (just a little, though).

It isn't the US authorities looking for Assange.

InterPol is looking for him, based on information/evidence that US
authorities provided them.

Tom "whose news resources are not limited to Fox News" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown