[Vision2020] Keim on NSA and Vision 2020

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:17:55 PST 2010

I'm just trying to show folks that the best solution to this (non-) problem is: press delete! Maybe this will help get that point across.

But also Darrell suggested that I avoided some of his questions. I figure 20 days will help accomplish that goal.

Lastly, I won't do it now but likely I'll add 5 day penalties for off subject posts like this one! But that's only something I'll do later, not now.