[Vision2020] Keim on NSA and Vision 2020

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 10:26:20 PST 2010

So, if I have this straight, Joe isn't going to stop it, and if someone asks him to stop it, he isn't going to stop it some more.

Mind you, I'm not asking Joe to stop it, nor do I wish for him to stop stopping it, so this shouldn't count as a ten day penalty for potential stoppage.

My wonder is, though, will it just be a five day penalty for an inadvertent facemask? I am in favor of fifteen for a flagrant facemask, as well as for horse-collaring or helmet-to-helmet tackling, but when someone just happens to get a hand on the mask without wrenching a guy's head off, five should be sufficient.

Your pal, with tongue firmly planted in cheek,

DC