[Vision2020] ''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive''

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 19:16:30 PST 2010

I'm a big fan of wikileaks and what they are trying to do.  Transparency
is sorely lacking in government today.  I can see why those in power are
running scared and spinning these leaks as the worst kind of terrorism.

This latest leak of diplomatic documents may have the effect of causing
those who write such documents not to give their honest assessments of
situations for fear of them being leaked, though.  I still say it's a
small price to pay for bringing some long-needed accountability to
government.

I did like the comment one of Clinton's fellow counterparts told her (I
don't remember who), "You should see what we say about you".

Paul