[Vision2020] Crusaders vs. Infidels: Moscow's Muscular Christianity

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:27:45 PST 2010

I am commenting one more time in this thread, then am done as previously
promised.

Joe feels I attacked his job.  I want to state unequivocally that was not my
intent.  I have not witnessed him at work and have no opinion on his
professional work.  No insinuation on how well Joe does his job was
intended.  That is why I referenced his academic "A" game (as opposed to
simple net postings), and strong intellectual and academic background.  Both
were meant as compliments regarding abilities he amply proved to earn his
advanced degree.  PhDs don't grow on trees.  I play to win in a debate, but
I don't do low blows and I bear Joe no ill will.

I apologize to Joe that he and/or others felt I was attacking his academic
ability.