[Vision2020] Race for Idaho Schools Chief Puts Focus on Role of Office

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 15:14:18 PDT 2010

I apologize.  You're right, I have no idea how you feel about the man
personally.  Maybe you guys go out every Friday and have a couple of
beers together, I have no idea.  I simply meant that you hate him _as a
politician_.  I use the word "hate"  colloquially, as in "I hate popcorn
butter flavored jelly beans".

So, to be more politically correct:  All I know about Bouma is that Tom
_appears to disagree with his politics vehemently_.

There.  Is that better?

So.  What about his politics don't you like?  Or have I somehow
misjudged you and you're his strongest supporter?

Paul