[Vision2020] coNOco's Appeal to Judge Bradbury's Highway 12 Decision

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Aug 26 11:29:09 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires (and the nameless ones in "BCC") -

The "Idaho Transportation Department, Exxon-Mobil, and Highway 12" portion
of "Moscow Cares" has been updated to include . . .

coNOco's Notice to Appeal filed on August 25, 2010

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12/TRO_Motion_LauHen_081610.htm

Perhaps if I were to receive a copy of the hearing notice soon enough, I
can have my WAC Vandal jersey (or my "Nasty and Inebriated" t-shirt) ready
for the streets of Blase', Idaho.  I've already got the t-shirt packed and
ready for teh hearing.

Seeya there, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com