[Vision2020] Fwd: KRFP Yard Sale and More!

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Thu Aug 26 10:41:30 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	KRFP Yard Sale and More!
Date: 	Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:58:01 -0600
From: 	KRFP Radio Free Moscow Updates <bob at krfp.org>
To: 	djs at krfp.org

/(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is
located at the end of this message.)/

*KRFP Yard Sale <#YARD>*
*Fall DJ applications <#ap>*
*Comment on our programs <#comment>*
*Join Now <#join>!*

* KRFP Yard Sale*
*Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 8 AM.*
*1280 Lundquist Lane, *which is the 2nd paved left after the cemetery on
the way to Troy.  The sale is few houses up Lundquist on the right.
See Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1280+Lundquist+Lane,+Moscow,+ID&sll=46.732387,-117.000165&sspn=0.075419,0.152435&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1280+Lundquist+Ln,+Moscow,+Latah,+Idaho+83843&ll=46.698199,-116.958218&spn=0.090065,0.2635&z=13>
Among the treasures that you can find: Hunting & fishing equipment,
espresso maker, boxing gloves & equipment, French doors, backpacks,
tools, photo printer, dog training collar, canoe, books, building
supplies, cooking stuff, and clothing.

*Fall DJ applications*
Can you walk on white-hot coals, hold your breath for ten minutes, and
get a perfect score on the SAT? No? Well, try something simpler like
being DJ at KRFP!

For those who want to be a volunteer KRFP deejay or talk show host,
print and fill out this KRFPDeejayApplicationFall2010
<http://radiofreemoscow.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/KRFPDeejayApplicationFall20103.pdf>,
and submit with the blank schedule grid
<http://www.radiofreemoscow.org/documents/BlankSceduleGrid.pdf>.

For best results, get your application in to the station by Thu., Sept.
2nd at 7:00 pm.  Fall schedule begins Monday, Sept. 6th (Labor Day) and
runs through Sun., Jan 16th.

We will train you.  No experience necessary to become a community
broadcaster.

Printed applications are available at the radio station and at Mikey?s
Gyros (on shelf in the hallway).

Our address is 114 E. 3rd St.  Enter via alley.

*Comment on our programs*
You can comment on any one of our KRFP Evening Report segments right on
our Web site! Just go to http://radiofreemoscow.org/ and find the item
in our searchable archive. Select the post and use the comment field at
the bottom.
This also works for many special events that we cover.

*Join Now*
If you aren't yet a member of KRFP, now's the time to join! Do it today
<http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/>. Send a check or donate online.
http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list
subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

*KRFP Radio Free Moscow Updates*

using the following email:

*djs at krfp.org*

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting
the following URL:

http://radiofreemoscow.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/krfpupdates/
<http://radiofreemoscow.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/krfpupdates/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

http://radiofreemoscow.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/krfpupdates
<http://radiofreemoscow.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/krfpupdates>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

bob at krfp.org <mailto:bob at krfp.org>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

114 East 3rd St.
Moscow, ID 83843