[Vision2020] probably mainly of interest to boomers...

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 22 22:09:51 PDT 2010

A remarkably talented and interesting local man quietly past away late Thursday evening. The name Jackson Gillis probably doesn't mean all that much to most folks in the community but if you watched any TV in the 50's, 60's and 70's, you almost certainly sampled his handiwork. Superman, The Hardy Boys, The Adventures of Spin and Marty (a personal favorite of a 6 year old future locksmith), Perry Mason, Colombo, and Mission Impossible are but a few of the classic shows that Jack wrote for. Google his name, maybe check out a U-Tube clip or two, and then hoist a cold one to a pretty cool guy. I wish I'd managed to get to know him better. That I knew him at all was a treat.

Yippee A, yippee I, yippee O,

.