[Vision2020] could use a little help over at the DailyNews Opinion section

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sun Aug 22 17:16:50 PDT 2010

http://www.dnews.com/story/opinion/54492/

The DailyNews conservative readerbase is downrating all opposing opinions.
If you agree with what I wrote, give me an uprate.  Otherwise, leave your
own comment.  Let your opinion be known somehow.  Subscription required.

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams