[Vision2020] Something DEFINITELY Different

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Aug 21 17:09:24 PDT 2010

How about "TomandAndra.forevermore"? Or "dusty but remembered fondly"? Maybe "Final resting place of the restless" or "Been there, done that, now doing this"? Or even "damn, I swore I wasn't going at all"?  Maybe just "Tom is in the bag again"?
]\
Got to admit at our age we get a bit silly about death, the final frontier. And why not? We will be here a lot longer than today, but today is the day to think about it and make some plans that can't be disrupted by anyone else.....
Debi
PS Mine will be "The whoooo what a ride plastic bag and functional tea urn"......