[Vision2020] Looking Back . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 20 08:33:02 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

It has been quite some time since last time I posted any photos to the
"I-D-A-H-O" site, but . . .

With a VERY special thanks to Jay Gano (who contributed these items), you
may browse . . .

A photograph of the 1942 Idaho Vandal football team with Jay's uncle (Vic
Berllus) #36 in the front row.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Football_1942.jpg

A photograph of the 1943 Idaho Vandal basketball team with Jay's father (Jay
Gano) #15 in the back (center).

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Basketball_1943.jpg

A newspaper article concerning one of Idaho's great defensive ends,  Marine
Lt. Vic Berllus.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Vic_Berllus_1944.jpg

These items, as well as other photos of UI and Moscow and audio files of the
Idaho alma mater and fight songs, may be accessed and downloaded (I know.  I
know.  A run-on sentence, right?  Hey, my degree is in Information Systems,
ok?) at:

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Idaho.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

Alum of the "Nasty and Inebriated" class of '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"

 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3> http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"

 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3>