[Vision2020] Let's Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 19 15:43:00 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires –

Since the mega-load injunction hearing has been rescheduled from tomorrow in
Grangeville to 11:00 AM Monday in Lewiston (Court Services Center, 1113 F
Street, Lewiston), we done decided to get together and convoy it.

If you would like to join in, seeya at 9:00 AM Monday in the backroom at One
World Café.

"Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from
state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to
live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

- John Oliver, The Daily Show