[Vision2020] Warning: Sports related post

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 19 14:30:05 PDT 2010

In a few years I figure that Bozo State will be in such disarray that they
will be looking to form the no-home-games Homecoming Conference; a
conference made up of bottom-dwelling colleges whose sole purpose is to play
every game on the road as homecoming-week opponents.

Either that or . . . after losing back-to-back-to-back games against Montana
Tech, Whitman College, and Dakota Wesleyan (double overtime) . . . they
decide that playing against colleges with real campuses has simply become
too much of a challenge, and create the OLC-USA (On-Line Conference - USA)
consisting of . . .

University of Phoenix

DeVry University

Kaplan University