[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 18 14:26:34 PDT 2010

"I was talking to a group of Republican activists telling them about a group
of homosexual millionaires who, for years, have been working secretly to
change the society of America, the political side of America, so that there
will be freedom and equality for everyone."

- Rep. Sally Kern (R-OK), August 7, 2010

http://current.com/news/92609064_sally-kern-takes-a-stand-against-freedom.ht

---

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.  Rep. Sally Kern has discovered, and revealed for
the world to see, the secret homosexual agenda: freedom and equality for
everyone.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from
state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to
live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

- John Oliver, The Daily Show