[Vision2020] Not all conservaives are anti-mosque

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 18 11:21:08 PDT 2010

911_Mosques.jpg

Intolerance.jpg

In the words of King George XLIII . . .

“They hate us for our freedoms.”

Seeya round town, Moscow.

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com] On Behalf Of Art Deco
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:06 AM
To: Vision 2020
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Not all conservaives are anti-mosque

I support the right of the religious to believe and to act within the law on their beliefs as a basic constitutional right.

However, the major religions of the world are unverifiable fantasies.  I do not think government should spend any money on any of their activities save for the kind of law enforcement support they give to public meetings and rallies or the support we give to some other secular activities.  I think it horrible/criminal that religious activities and properties are exempt from taxes which means that all the rest of are forced to pay for these religious activities by making for the taxes they do not pay (which is considerable).

W.