[Vision2020] Daily News OUR VIEW: UI's disdain for citizenswho fund it is appalling

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 09:18:23 PDT 2010

Gaylord Maxwell was the organizer of the conferences. He passed away in '09, so
the '08 conference at LCSC was the last. I heard that the last conference
attracted less than half the business of the previous year, probably due to the
recession and the high gas prices in '08.

I also heard that the UI let it expire because most of the profits went to the
organizer and the UI lost money on the deal.

Ron Force
Moscow ID USA