[Vision2020] Daily News OUR VIEW: UI's disdain for citizens whofund it is appalling

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Aug 16 12:56:08 PDT 2010

Saundra--
I agree with you that the UI has blown it big time, but I would like to point out one bit of good news in this mess.

The Daily News editorial page -- and the entire paper actually -- has been mainlining testosterone.  The editorial you quote below is a good example. This editorial has a gutsy, community perspective, clearly stated.   With a new administrative team in place at the DN, the paper is back.  And I am very glad to welcome them.......

BL