[Vision2020] Facebook; The death of Vision 2020?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 14 11:12:42 PDT 2010

I have absolutely no problem browsing Vision 2020 mail/postings.

I apply an extremely unique concept that has never failed me.  It's called
"Read the Subject Line".

I also have a Facebook account. It is no more difficult to establish a
Facebook account under a fictitious name than it is with the current Vision
2020 system.

One question, Mr. Arnold:  How is the current Vision 2020 system "annoying
and unnecessarily inconvenient"?

The current system is competent (in that it provides an efficient platform
for its subscribers).

All subscribers have no problem in accessing any of the active or inactive
(old) threads.

One MAJOR advantage the current system has over Facebook:  the ability to
pinpoint who said what when, without having to browse page after page after
page after page after page after page after . . . on Facebook.  All a person
(and it wouldn't even need to be a subscriber) would have to do is access
Vision 2020 archives.  Trust me!  That function comes in very handy.

Here's another concept that has never failed me . . .

"If it works, don't fix it!"

Seeya in the archives, V-peeps.