[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 13 18:11:30 PDT 2010

"I talked to a retired FBI agent who said that one of the things they were
looking at were terrorist cells overseas who had figured out how to game
our system.  And it appeared they would have young women, who became
pregnant, would get them into the United States to have a baby.  They
wouldn't even have to pay anything for the baby.  And then they would turn
back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists.  And
then one day, twenty...thirty years down the road, they can be sent in to
help destroy our way of life.  'Cause they figured out how stupid we are
being in this country to allow our enemies to game our system, hurt our
economy, get setup in a position to destroy our way of life."

- U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorCLFVpzyo

Seeya at Farmers Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown