[Vision2020] This is Old News in Boundary County

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Aug 12 19:20:01 PDT 2010

This is getting traction in Arizona, too, which is rapidly becoming the most socially and politically loony of the 50 states.

I would be very interested to see how many Sovereigns there are in Latah County, and how many are in some way affiliated with local "ministries" that see secession as a reasonable option for the Southern states, find sympathy for the Confederacy, believe secular government to be God's chastening of Christian males, and counsel their followers to avoid, even attack, public schooling, social welfare programs, and other "statist" institutions.

What I'd really like -- and what I won't get -- is a strong denunciation of this movement from this and other Christian organizations, which I think is not only reasonable but required, given that the overwhelming majority of Sovereign Citizens claim to be Christians, and Christian pastors and leaders are charged with protecting the witness of the faith.  Sadly, those pastors and leaders on the Palouse have largely been silent, and I imagine their brethren -- their male cohorts -- are just as silent in Boundary County.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com