[Vision2020] Far from ground zero, opponents fight new mosques

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 11 11:07:12 PDT 2010

I do not have a problem with them building a mosque any where they like , provided they get the appropriate permints and comply with any ordinances involved. I have been invited to the local moscow mosque on several occasions for a lamb feed. We sometimes sell them the lamb. There are however a few questions about building one at this location. It should be understandable the the relatives of the victims would be upset about it. Out of regard for them and in the spirit of peace it could have been still in the city, but somewhat further away. Again in spirit of peace, they should dedicate it to all  victims(moslem and otherwise). Other concerns are that it has been reported that the three who are behind it have a history of supporting terrorist and that the State Department is funding a trip abroad for them to raise money to build it. This is according to Sean Hannnity. I know most of you do not believe anything he says. Never the less, if true, it is a concern.
Roger