[Vision2020] What the . . . ?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Aug 11 10:08:09 PDT 2010

Read on:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/security-services/allied-barton-securi/allied-barton-security-allie-xb7bc.htm

w.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Hansen
  To: Moscow Vision 2020
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:33 AM
  Subject: [Vision2020] What the . . . ?

  "I have worked for AlliedBarton for 3 years. This is the most dishonest company I've ever worked with. As an account manager you are forced to lie to your clients, forced to lie to your employees, cover-up thefts and other violations. I'm leaving the company as soon as I can find something else. I hate my job and my employer. As a retired policeman, I was used to working with a mostly honest organization. This has been a real eye opener. If yo are thinking about taking a job with AlliedBarton (especially in Charlotte NC), think again."

  - From StreetInsider.com at:

  http://www.streetinsider.com/Mergers+and+Acquisitions/Blackstone+(BX)+to+Acquire+AlliedBarton+Security+Services/3848468.html

  In a related matter . . .

  "The University of Idaho will seek approval this week for a proposed security services contract with the privately owned AlliedBarton company to supplement a proposed policing services contract with the Moscow Police Department."

  - From thee August 11, 2010 edition of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News

  http://www.dnews.com/story/local/54230/

  Hmmm.

  "Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

  - John Oliver, The Daily Show

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com