[Vision2020] Far from ground zero, opponents fight new mosques

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:47:31 PDT 2010

Myself, I don't have a problem with someone building a mosque - even if it's
situated close to ground zero.  Islamic extremists do not represent all of Islam
in the same way that white supremacists who use the Bible as justification do
not represent all of Christianity.

We're not at war with Islam, we're at war with a bunch of nutjobs that use their
religion to manipulate others.

Paul