[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 2 11:15:43 PDT 2010

Andy Boyd reveals:

"this was an editorial in the daily news by ralph nielsen, it was signed.
mr. connely responded in the dnews a couple of days later."

Yes.  Ralph Nielsen's letter to the editor, on July 29th, was signed.

A response to Ralph Nielsen's letter was submitted by "9754", as reflected
in the online edition.

http://www.dnews.com/story/opinion/53840/

In my opinion, this is NOT an example of being accountable for one's
comments.  Perhaps, if Mr. Connely is "9754", he should change his user name
to reflect his real name.

My user name, with the Daily News, is TomHansen.  If the lack of a space
between my first name ("Tom") and my last name ("Hansen") is confusing to
some of you . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

TomHansen
Moscow, Idaho

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher