[Vision2020] Say Huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 28 14:47:55 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

Two very interesting resolutions, resolutions our local elected officials
failed to tell us about, passed in the U.S. House of Representatives on
April 13, 2010 . . .

Each resolution passed by an extremely humongous margin.

House Resolution 1041 passed by a vote of 394 to 1.

House Resolution 1042 passed by a vote of 385 to 1.

Just what are these resolutions you ask!

Well . . .

------------------------------

House Resolution 1041

Congratulates the University of Idaho's football team for winning the 2009
Humanitarian Bowl in Boise, Idaho.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=hr111-1041

The Vote
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2010-197

------------------------------

House Resolution 1042

Commends the Boise State University Broncos football team for winning the
2010 Fiesta Bowl and for completing an undefeated, 14-0 season.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=hr111-1042

The Vote
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2010-198

And even more coincidental, and a name that should appear on every
dartboard in Idaho, is the name of the elected official that voted against
each of these resolutions.  I am speaking, of course, about . . .

Jason Altmire, Democrat representative from Pennsylvania's 4th
congressional district.

Please, stop by Rep Altmire's website and let him know just how much you
appreciate him . . .

Representative Jason Altmire (D-PA4)
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=412231

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3