[Vision2020] 126th Engineer Company to Depart On/About September 17th

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 28 12:49:59 PDT 2010

So let's see, you say solders are supposed to follow orders blindly?
This was the defense argument of Hitler's top brass, it didn't fly in
Nuremberg, nor should it have.

To follow an unlawful order is an unlawful act, period.

Or you say if your commander orders you to go rape that twelve your old
in front of her father so that he will confess, you have to follow the
order? (as has happened several times recently)

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.