[Vision2020] 126th Engineer Company to Depart...

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 00:55:34 PDT 2010

Andreas,

This isn't a tangent I wish to pursue as you misinterpreted my initial post.  I wasn't talking about soldiers disobeying orders.  I was referring sarcastically to Tom's "orders" to Dave (and myself as he sent me a similar respsonse offline) to basically not question why the ING is being sent to Iraq. I was encouraging Dave to disobey his "orders" and challenge the status quo.

Speaking of which, if someone can answer my question I'd appreciate it.

gc

Garrett --