[Vision2020] More than rascals

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Apr 26 14:26:52 PDT 2010

And there is also a responsible party here that has never been
mentioned : THE PARENTS.

Did these kids  walk into a store and buy the guns and ammunition
themselves?  No, some adult did.
Were the guns and ammunition locked up? Did the kids have to break
into a gun safe to get them out?
ARE the adults involved  being brought before the bar of justice?

We talk often on this list about freedoms and rights, but with every
right goes a responsibility.
WHO is holding the adults in this particular incident responsible?

Where this really gets bizarre is when we look at laws on the books,
and folks DO  NOT want them enforced (i.e. Federal Immigration Laws),
and then an incident comes up like this and
we want the laws enforced!  We have to be a society of laws or as
Sunil suggested, mob justice takes over.  And yes, I think what is
going on in AZ right now is mob justice, wrought out of
frustration of laws being ignored and un-enforced. We have plenty of
laws on the books already, now why did the state of Arizona (i.e. the
electorate) pass a state immigration law?
The answer is simple, the federal laws are NOT being enforced and the
"mob" is frustrated over it.

This article is from way back in 2006, and I'll bet a beer it hasn't
gotten any better!

INVASION USA
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq,
Afghanistan
1:00 am Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2010 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the
scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no
idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were
murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of
U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns
began.Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other
crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced
estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and
independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according
to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers
are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by
illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.Total U.S. troop
deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S.
troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five
years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the
Department of Defense.But the carnage wrought by illegal alien
murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by
American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced
immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens,
he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another
annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.While
no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by
illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many
of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of
fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license.
In California, another study showed that those who have never held a
valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a
fatal road accident than licensed drivers.Statistically, that makes
them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses
have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk
drivers.King also reports eight American children are victims of
sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the
Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimatesthere are about 240,000
illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an
average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January
1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders,
sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal
immigrants.As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so
does the number of American victims.According to Edwin Rubenstien,
president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in
1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000
criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal
aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.While the
federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien
rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal
aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.In April 2005, the Government
Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal
aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during
2003. It found the following:

The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614
arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;
Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses –
some 13 offenses per illegal alien;
36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.
"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work
hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and
their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in
their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high
percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators,"
states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of
Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal
immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along
with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what
price?"