[Vision2020] Racism Enshrined in Arizona Law

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 26 05:46:23 PDT 2010

While living in San Diego (for about a year or so) before my retirement
from the service, hardly a couple months would go by where you would read
about federal INS agents raiding "warehouses" followed by the subsequent
subpoenas being served on various "reputable" chain stores in San Diego,
San Ydisro et. etc., for proof of their employees' citizenship.

Ultimately, a fair amount of undocumented aliens would be escoted back
across the border and their previous "employers" fined.

This, for the duration of my time in San Diego, became so commonplace that
such activities wouldn't even cause any disruption in the opening of new
expansions of the "reputable chain stores".

So . . .

You see, if nothing is done harshly, immediately, and decisively, that's
how life will continue to be.

Paul Rumelhart suggests:

"I don't know if I'd go so far as to throw employers in jail, though."

I WOULD!

Make an example out of a few of them.  Have the appropriate authorities
make the statement that if you violate the law you WILL go to jail.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Zie je in de stad, Moscow.

Rendez-vous autour de la ville, Moscow.

Sehen sie in der stadt, Moscow.