[Vision2020] campus policing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 24 07:09:19 PDT 2010

Fascinating and extremely enlightening commentary, Roger.

If the UI were to privatize its security force, subsequently resulting in
the tax payers of Moscow picking up the tab, coupled with a limited city
budget . . .

Would the city of Moscow limit the MPD's responses to life-threatening
instances on the UI campus?

Would the MPD respond dutifully to campus instances, as they have in the
past, forcing the city budget deep into the red, ultimately impacting
other budgetary obligations?