[Vision2020] Racism Enshrined in Arizona Law

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 23 17:30:50 PDT 2010

Keely,

While I agree that this has opened a whole can of worms as far as
profiling, DWM, etc, etc,  What can or should be done about ILLEGAL
immigrants?

There is a process, for better or worse that allows folks that are not
US citizens access to the US and to jobs in the US. From what I
understand, the AZ law isn't going after
those folks at all. It is focused on the illegal immigrants.

Solutions?