[Vision2020] Awesome Photos of Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull Volcano

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 22 12:08:26 PDT 2010

Sue Hovey informs us:

"Our granddaughter has been on holiday in Berlin.  She is supposed to go
back to Spain through London today.  I'm waiting to hear her call to let
us know she got back ok."

Ah, yes, Berlin.  While assigned to 504th Maintenance Company at Muna
Kaserne (Bamberg, Germany) in 1971 and later to Headquarters, VII Corps at
Kelley Barracks (Stuttgart, Germany) in 1979, I went on a couple Berlin
Orientation Tours.  About the only places I became oriented with were a
couple gasthauses just outside the Tiergarten in (what was then) West
Berlin.

Not a bad place to spend an "extended" vacation, if I do say so myself.

Let us know how things turn out, ok Sue?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown