[Vision2020] [Fwd: "Webmail Maintenance & Upgrading"]

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 06:44:28 PDT 2010

On Thursday 22 April 2010 05:32:02 Tom Hansen wrote:
> Gee . . .
>
> I'm kinda thinkin' that this is one of them low-level scuzzball
> scams . . . poorly constructed I might add.
<[snip]>

And not as snarky as Bastard Operator From Hell, BOFH, replies.

Depending on various factors, one might consider forwarding the stuff
to an appropriately specialized person within the state's Attorney
General's office, if that person might have responsibilities and
interest to do something about such predatory hoohah.

Ken