[Vision2020] absentee ballots for primary

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Apr 19 07:20:20 PDT 2010

I don't want to argue with a member emeritus such as Mr. London, but to
clarify the whole election thing:

The primary election is May 25 (I'll chalk that up to a ten-key error, since
that 8 is right above the 5 and my fat fingers will hit it every once in a
while)

I haven't yet found where you can print off an absentee ballot, but you can
print off a request for an absentee ballot.  You mail it in and they mail
you a ballot.

Your pal,

DC