[Vision2020] UI Safer With Moscow Police

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 16 16:55:39 PDT 2010

Wayne Price Inquires:

"So, you don't think a university police department can be competent
and be established  without  a disaster?
We have an example 7 miles away over in Pullman. Ever heard of the WSU
Police Department or do you think they are a major disaster too?"

Yes, Mr. Price.  I have not only heard of the WSU police, I have read
about them for often than I care to.

If you feel safer with rent-a-cops securing confines of UI, campaign for
it, instead of "thumping your chest" here on the Viz, ok?

Perhaps the powers that be should heed another old adage . . .

"If it works, don't fix it."

You might find yourself suffering from the cure.

Enough said.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown