[Vision2020] Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of PopeBenedictXVI

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Apr 15 18:15:43 PDT 2010

Andreas,

As I told you before, I wouldn't trust you with any sensitive information, let alone confidences.

You are free to draw your own inferences.  But I notice that neither you nor Crabtree have provided answers to questions which included statements of fact (evidence) presented in this and similar discussions.

Here's some more questions:

Did some or all the so-called "counseling sessions" that occurred between Sitler and Wilson after Sitler's Latah County crime(s) was discovered but in the six months before he was charges occur in Idaho?

Did the material for the sweetheart plea bargain come in large part from these "counseling sessions?"

What is the relation to the above questions, and the fact that no arrest warrant was issued in either Idaho or Washington despite there being more than adequate probable cause for such warrants?

What relation do these questions have to do with the "smoking gun" theory of evidence, i.e. a smoking gun means that it was recently fired?

Until you or Crabtree are able to give a coherent answers to the questions raised that point to some other theory, I will assume that neither of you are interested in the miscarriage of justice that occurred in this case and the horrible message about child molestation it sends, but are instead playing ego games.

W.