[Vision2020] crash the tea party, correction

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Apr 15 11:42:47 PDT 2010

Roger,  Even people who have paid into  SS & Medicare will receive far more
from those programs than we paid, especially Medicare. There are other
Social Security benefits Tea Party participants either don't know about or
don't care about if they do know.  Or maybe even they benefit, but are
willing to live with the dissonance.   Those are the payments to disabled
children, widow's benefits, and minor children benefits.  They help sustain
people who may have paid little or nothing into the program, but benefit
from it in significant ways. It's a huge sum of money, but one that invests
in people and serves a genuine need.  I continue to contend, anyone
receiving  Government  entitlement funds who buys into the Tea Party mantra
is a hypocrite.

Sue H.