[Vision2020] Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of PopeBenedictXVI

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Apr 14 17:53:43 PDT 2010

With your superior, inerrant knowledge, I'm not surprised that you believe the MPD.

However, the case was investigated by the LCSD, not the MPD.

I invite you in your now ample leisure time to review the Vision 2020 posts and other releases by the LCSD on the subject.  Tell me where you see, after careful consideration, any contradiction to the second given alternative below.

W.