[Vision2020] Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of PopeBenedictXVI

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Wed Apr 14 17:23:46 PDT 2010

I fail to see anything in the information that you provide that gives lie to
my assertion that when Kirk leaders became aware of Sitlers crimes, they
were quick to notify the authorities and that they did nothing to "shield or
enable" his misdeeds as the wiley fox erroneously claimed.

You might want to keep in mind that when it comes to making a point, volume
of peripherally related material from your hobby web site cuts zero ice
compared to the actual facts in the matter.

In other words, quantity of BS doesn't change the fact that it's still BS.