[Vision2020] Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of PopeBenedictXVI

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Apr 14 16:27:51 PDT 2010

Cultmaster Douglas Wilson's initial story was that he heard about Sitler's molestation the morning after when the victim's parents visited him.

How probable is it that this is the first time that the cultmaster heard about it?

Without even considering other evidence, which is more probable?

[1]    Wilson first heard about it the next morning from the victim's parents, or

[2]    Wilson heard about Sitler's child molestation within a few minutes of its discovery.  Wilson, when hearing the news, saw to it that a lawyer was dispatched to the victim's residence, Sitler's wealthy parents in Stevens County, Washington were notified, Sitler was sent to his parent's home the evening of the occurrence,  the victim's parents were told to visit the Cultmaster the next morning for instruction (so that Sitler could get safely out of state), the victim's parent's were told the next morning to report the molestation, and, shortly thereafter the Cultmaster arranged with Latah County PA Thompson for Sitler to remain uncharged with his parents in Washington although there was probable cause for the immediate issuance of a felony arrest warrant, and evidence enough for an extradition.

In addition, between the Cultmaster, Thompson, and Sitler's parents, the wimpy Steven's County PA, John G. Wetle, (no longer PA) was persuaded not to pursue charges against Sitler for molestations (notice the plural) that occurred in Stevens County.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843