[Vision2020] Butch and the Spokane tea party

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 14 06:17:59 PDT 2010

Hello,
Well, I've dutifully filled out my forms and written a hefty check to
Idaho Tax Commission. On April 15th it is truly painful to be middle
income Idahoan without any special exemptions.
Yesterday I read that our governor is slated to be the keynote speaker
at the April 15 Spokane Tax Day Tea Party rally. He better by paying
for this out of his own fat wallet and not use any of our state
vehicles while pandering to a bunch of out-of-state loonies. Instead,
on tax day he out to go on Idaho Public TV and thank the working
citizens of Idaho for sending in their tithes. He ought to address how
important Public Education, including our universities and colleges,
is to our children and our state's future. Instead, he will be out of
state stirring up the rabble pretending to be on the taxpayer's side.
"Nice work if you can get it" Butch!!!
Sincerely,
Roger Hayes
Moscow