[Vision2020] April 15 Tea Parties

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 13 11:57:06 PDT 2010

Are you certain, Roger, that those "that plan to infiltrate these rallies"
and "plan on using racial slurs and other obnoxious statements" are party
crashers and not simply members of the Tea Party movement with an
under-the-radar racially-based agenda?

Or could it be that the Tea Partiers will be encouraged to yell racial
slurs and "other obnoxious statements" so that Tea Party "management" can
respond, on Friday, with an "I told you so".

I realize that this might be a stretch on my part to actually doubt the
authenticity of your claim . . . especially when this "stealth"
infiltration is announced ON A WEBSITE!

It would be considered a major tactical faux pas to announce one's
intentions of a covert, stealth operation on a public website prior to its
commencement.

It kinda ruins the element of surprise.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown