[Vision2020] Dan Noble released on $250K bond; May 5 hearing set

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 11 14:48:28 PDT 2010

Saundra Lund stated:

"No offense, but I think perhaps folks should have an idea of what the
h*ll they’re talking about before they go spouting off."

Granted, I have neither knowledge nor experience concerning mental illness
and/or challenges faced by those caring for sufferers of mental illness.

My response is/was based on the legal question, "Was a crime committed?"

In my opinion, a crime had been committed.  A person not in control of
their faculties should not be driving.

I am just as certain that punishments for this offense cover a wide
spectrum . . . from probation to mandatory prescriptive monitoring to
jail.

It is also my opinion that, although Mr. Noble may be giulty of an
offense, mitigating circumstances should warrant imposition of a light
punishment.

One question:  What would this conversation entail, had somebody been killed?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown