[Vision2020] Say What?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 15:41:28 PDT 2010

Roger writes:

"You put in dots where I said the white supremists in the US. and then inserted Nazi into my sentance when I was plainly refering to the US white supremists."

Yes, that's an editing technique and using poetic license.  I'm not sure why that would be grounds for implying I'm dishonest and despicable.

I was plainly trying to make the point that if you subsitute "white supremists" with nazi and right for left, it's more accurate than saying "nazi's are on the left."

If you want to make the point that white supremists aren't aligned with the right, then be consistent and say nazi's aren't aligned with the left.  You want it both ways which is hypocritical and just plain wrong.

At least that's the way I see it.  I don't think I'm being dishonest or despicable about this. But what do I know?

Garrett