[Vision2020] Say What?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 12:24:14 PDT 2010

Roger writes:

"Garrett
You are being dishonest. You revise my statement and then ridicule it. This is despicable behavior. It you try to pass it off as satire, that won't wash."

Wow.  I didn't realize my post would be interpreted as such. Sort of sorry to offend you.

I don't think I was being dishonest.  I was merely stating my opinion using your words.

If you could tell me specifically where I'm being dishonest and despicable, I'd appreciate that.

Otherwise, I'll assume you're just hyper-sensitive when someone is challenging you.

I can't feel too sorry for you, though, considering you responded to a previous post of mine saying:

"The rest of your email is garbage and does not warrant a response."

That is despicable behaviour to me, so I guess we're even...

Take care,

Garrett